Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shackburger at the Shake Shack, NYC

Move over In-n-Out...stand down Five Guys...the Shake Shack is the new game in town. Opening in 2004, the Shake Shack has locations in NYC, Florida, DC and Connecticut as well as the Middle east.


Shack Shack claims that they are "a modern 'roadside' burger stand serving the most delicious burgers, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more"...Their real claim to fame is a special blend of beef ground daily and hand formed before being made to order.

Today I took on the Shackburger ($4.55)...and I have to admit that I may have died and gone to heaven. The shackburger was simply awesome. Topped with american cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and special sauce, it was the bun that did it for me. It was awesomely fresh, soft and chewy. The beef patty was super moist, perfectly seasoned and extremely flavorful. On my last bite I had some excess buildup of the ShackSauce which had a subtle, yet distinct hint of horseradish. Total utter burger awesomeness- this is one burger that I would keep coming back to and possibly eat every day- except for the calories and cholesterol :)


Aburgeraday rating: 9/10

Shake Shack (Multiple locations)
691 8th Avenue
New York, NY 10036
(646) 435-0135
shakeshack.com‎
Shake Shack on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment